Retreats: Rejuvenate & Relax
Come, dive into the roots of Yoga & touch the heights of your true potential.
Come, hangout with us in this state of blissful joy.
Come, spend some days with us.
Home Yogis’ Home’s retreats are designed to help every participant create a peaceful haven within oneself- no more Guru shopping, no more retreat hopping, no more seeking; but finding, discovering, healing and settling in a state of bliss.
The Home Yogis’ Home’s retreats offer a transformational journey in a loving, caring and nurturing company of experienced yet very approachable instructors of Home Yogis’ Home.
Together we relax in the cradle of nature practicing yoga with a method, which unites the love of the east and logic of the west.
Our Upcoming Retreat :
2 Days Reboot your body & mind, Panchkosa Retreat.
Destination : Tapola
What to look forward to:
- Connecting and being a part of a yoga sangha
- Enhancing your yoga palate with an authentic, vedic-yoga lifestyle.
- Experiencing peace and healing through a fusion of Bhakti and Gyan yoga.
- Immersing transformational study of self in an eco-oasis
- Debating and discussing the practices through sacred conversations on the wisdom tradition.
- Discovering many of the diverse aspects, forgotten limbs and secret practices of Yoga.
- Learning practical ways and tricks to bring retreat experience in your ‘back home’ life through asana, pranayama, mantra, kriya, meditation and more.
What we teach:
- Panchkosa Healing: Taititriya Upnishad’s concept of 5 layers (koshas) of the body
- Skillinful Union: Learn how to integrate authentic knowledge of tradition with an integral east/west approach to design your personal practice & teaching sessions.
- Meditation, Kriyas, breathing exercises & Pranayama.
- Sacred biomechanics of Asana Practice
- Yogic-lores, yogic philosophies, sacred texts, mantra & mudra
- Balancing the four streams of yoga (Bhakti, Gyan, Raja and Karma) in everyday life
What we provide:
- Shared accommodation in lap of nature.
- 3 healthy and vegetarian, vedic-yoga meals per day
- Unlimited purified water
- Morning fire ceremonies
- Daily asanas, vinyas and surya namaskar sessions
- Study Material
- Evening chanting and maitri milan (happy assembly)
- Everyday meditation, breathing exercises, pranayams and yog nidra
- Nature trials
What we expect from you:
- Respect all life forms during retreat. Don’t hurt anyone/thing intentionally through your actions, speech or thoughts.
- Practice the five Yams and 5 Niyams of Yoga
- Settle in silence
- Be considerate towards others
- Abstain from intoxicants, sex and physical intimacy during the retreat
- Attend all the sessions
- Not to use any distracting device- mobile phones, tablets, laptops etc.
How a day looks like in a retreat (usually)
6:00-6:30am Traditional Fire Puja
7:00-8:30am Asana, Viniyas, Surya namaskar, Kriyas
9:30-12:15pm Fables and philosophy of yoga. Applied side of sacred wisdom.
12:30- 1:45pm Lunch and Karma Yoga
2:00- 2:30pm Debate
3:00- 3:45pm Yog Nidra
4:00- 4:30pm Breathing exercises & Pranayams
5:00-6:00pm Nature Trail
6:30 – 7:00pm Meditation
7:00- 8:00pm Dinner
8:00- 9:00pm Satsang and mantra chanting
9:00 – 10:00pm Maitri Milan